Pattaya body massage round-up

wonderlust

I've been in the 4 big ones now so thought I'd give them a review.

Sabai Dee - the best for the number and quality of girls (probably 50-100) and with good quality rooms too. Girls are behind glass and quite a distance away so you can comfortably ogle with no pressure.

Sabai Room - nice enough selection of girls (over 50) but the rooms are a complete write-off. I forget if the girls are behind glass but they're a distance away so you can comfortably ogle.

Sabai Land - girls are older and fatter and only about 30-40 there so I didn't get to try a room out. They sit behind glass but very close-up to the seating.

Heaven - horrible place. I counted about 25 girls and there was seating for about 30. Not a great line-up and there's no glass and the girls are very close on a raised platform staring down so I felt like the one in the fishbowl. Didn't try out a room.

The all-inclusive prices are 1600 for the first 3 and 1800 for Heaven. I don't particularly like body-to-body massages anyway. Some say it's an 'unforgetable' experience but I was more worried about the potentially painful consequences of getting my balls caught between her thigh and mine. Also the girl wears a shower cap for the massage and jacuzzi part which makes her look more a cleaning lady than a masseuse. I just want to get on with the fucking personally.

For high quality girls the gogos are much better. For an all-inclusive short time fuck soi 6 is cheaper with a few diamonds amongst the rough.

Archived