Any Online Gamers Out There?

Torneyboy

Koc...KIngsofchaos.com

Age 8 will end in 1 week, 4 days, 11 hours, 6 minutes and 3 seconds.

News

Do any of you guys play an on line game?

Koc will end soon i have been playing since Age 2..most go for six months age 7 went for just on a year.

Looking for something along the same theme ..but not ..Rising tyrants or Kingdom divided..

TB,

I actually liked playing KoC but just hated getting up in the middle of the night to buy weaponry or running the risk of being robbed (probably a 99% chance) :banghead: Just need my dire rest since I got the little one :D

What's your highest ranking?

I play World of Warcraft....probably too much.

Is that a game that you need to "bank" overnight?

Have heard of it a have seen many playing in Net cafes ..

Fun?..and can you play in a clan or is it one against all?

Nope, though it does have banks in the various lands. Its the biggest MMORPG globally with around 9 million players. Advertised on TV by Mr T / William Shatner.

Very easy game to play, but you'll spend months mastering it :D

I think they offer a free 1 month membership. If you do decide to try it, dont be put off with the downloads, the first time will probabbly have about 10 updates for you to install (all automatic)

Cost in the UK is £8.99 per month.

You can play solo, play in guilds, play in groups, play player versus player...Most join a guild as you can then group together to complete quests together...

If you do try it, let me know before you choose your server and I can give you a hand

Archived