Q BAR

Thanks Chris,

that is just near Nanna Plaza ?

What is the action like there, We are looking for a friend (female) to take back to our Hotel for us both 2 have fun with, i think you get my drift or would we be looking else where ?

mathew

Matthew

Quite a walk from Nana Plaza, best to get a taxi to the door. If you are into Clubs for good music and a dance, then QBar is for you, it started out as a Thai Yuppy hang out and does attract some expats and tourists.

Last time I went Sept2001, it was a lot quieter than went I went to the opening party.

You would be better off at Nana Plaza with a direct approach at the bars for what you want. If the Bars don't appeal try Hard Rock Cafe (Siam) or the Disco's in Siam Square I bit more expensive but maybe more discrete for you.

I'm in Bkk in January, drop me an email if you want to hook up for a beer

Chris

Mathew,

I'd agree with the advice that you should hire a girl to join you and your girlfriend, rather than to try to seduce one on a short vacation. Nevertheless, for more info on Q-Bar, also see Mykal's thread from mid-July.

If this legit' disco stuff really is your thing, also consider "Ministry of Sound" on Sukhumvit Soi 4, by Skytrain's Asoke station (look for the God-awful queue of BMW's near the parking garage in Times Square). Or, go to "Tony's" on Walking Street in Pattaya, which is a little more cheesy.

I particularly would urge that you post a trip report for us, after your "experience."

shocked.gif" border="0

Thanks for your reply, Yes we did intent to hire a girl, but my Girlfriend is picky about the ones she gets. Me, well I am not that picky.

We have had past experince with Thai Girls but not in Bangkok. They are very nice.

Archived