Happy Massage at New Airport?

Stan Smith

Hi there. Title says it all really. Does such a place exist at the new airport? A real bonus at the old airport was the happy massages you could find easily to lighten up a dull trip away.

I have flown international 3 times since new airport opened but have never had time to look before. Im off to England tommorow and need to be at the airport 4 hours early to meet a buddy. A quick five knuckle shuffle post massage would ease the four hour wait along.

• 2 weeks later...

I got one!

About 2 weeks after Suwannapoom opened I was going to use the Day Rooms to sleep and then flyout the next morning. My call ahead to see about the rooms received a "No Problem. Upon arrival the few in Con G were full. What to Do? I got a map, shifted into dress shorts and trainers and began to walk the halls of Suwannapoom. Knowing that I could get a shower in the TG lounge at 5am but want to get some relaxation. I popped into one of the many Chang Massage spoos. Looked over the menu which offered 2 hour oil with arouma and shower. Picked out a M girl and off I went. She waited ouside while I took aq shower, not a good sign but this ain't Aviva. After about 1.5 hours willy was well up and ready so I did the towel slip down and place my hand the M girls butt. She say OK 1,000 baht, I gesture and say you take off clother. After an above average strip Not FS but had her in the buff, examined her package and rack as she gave me an OK BJ and fini me with a hand job.

Back to the shower together this time sharing a good crotch wash!

She say, No tell boss, I get fired!

I have gotton a repeat twice since early Oct '06. I think the trick is to go for the oil massage as that is in a private room with shower!

• 1 month later...

Archived