Arriving Bangkok at the Hotel at 1am

My Girlfriend and I are arriving at out Hotel at 1am Saturday Morning. We are staying just across the road from the Hyatt.

Given it will take her 15mins to do her hair and other females things, and I guess we would not be out of the Hotel and ready to jump in the Taxi until 1:30am.

Is there any place worth going, where we can find some action. We are looking for a lady (paying her) for the rest of the weekend.

Or do we have to wait for Saturday Night to find this lady ?

Any help would be great.

Thanks

cool.gif" border="0

I have arrived at a silly time like that before but not by choice the best thing to do is get the taxi to drop you at soi nana and let you seek out whats left from Angels and then take her back to the hotel i am your g/f wont mind to much tell her to unpack and get ready while you deal with the other.Have fun

Depends on the quality you will demand, and based on your previous posts then you may not find what you want on Friday night....

Haven't been out on a Friday night for ages so can't really advise....

Not very helpful, but I would be concerned about the quality left, rather than, what places would still be open....

I thought I saw a post saying the Hyatt is not guest Friendly?? something you may wish to check...

Sanukboot.

Thanks for the tip about the Hyatt, but I am not statying there. I am close to the Hyatt and it is lady friendly.

Yes we are looking for Quality. They girl must be Bi-sexual (no acting), an My GF is going to be the one picking.

I guess we best wait for Saturday, What is the best place to find this girl.

NEP, is the G-Spot open again ? There where lots to choice from last time I was there.

Thanks

G spot is open and running!

For Friday night: have a look at Nana disco: you may find someone also for one night only.

I don't think it will be easy but Try!

Why wastw a night in BKK?

Good luck

Thanks every one for your help. Our Trip to Bangkok was a sucess.

We left Friday Night alone, descied to get a good night sleep.

Saturday Night.

Left the hotel at 7:30 pm

We went to the G-Spot. My Girlfriend and I sat down had out 1st Drink. We ordered the 2nd Drink my girlfriend as the waitress serving us, how much was the barfine.

Waitress came back with 600bht, then my girlfriend asked if there was a girl for her. The waitress said yes, but my girlfriend said we will come back latter.

We left the G-spot and had a drink in 2 other GO GO's at the NEP. No action there for us.

We returned to the G-Spot at about 9:30pm. We got the same waitress to serve us again. This time my girlfriend asked who was the girl that would go with her. The waitress bought her over to our table. She was 23 yrs old and very nice. I sat on the corner, girlfriend next to me an the BG next to my girlfriend.

My girlfriend explained to the BG (English was very good) that she wanted the girl for her. That I would not kiss and f..k her.

She also explained that she did not want a faker. The BG turned around and kissed my GF on the lips, wow - she was not a faker.

We had a few more drinks, and by this time the waitress was also willing to come back with us (the BG and waitress had done it together before), we declined her offer, we signed up our bill and left for out hotel.

Saturday Night Hotel:

We are hotel, girls showered, I showered, I watched the girl perform, there was no faking from the BG. Latter I joined in and the BG kept her word. She was just what we wanted.

We all showered again and then headed out for some more drinks and dancing. We let her go about 1am at a Bar and we headed to the hotel alone.

Sunday Night. Will post latter.

Archived