Grand Hyatt - JJ's

Lemme guess. Hmmm? How about, "Lame," and "2am."

C'mon. Grand Hyatt? Maybe if you were in some crappy place like Singapore, then Grand Hyatt would be acceptable. We're talking Bangkok, dude!

Sorry, I didn't mean to be a smart ass.

Mathew, please tell us what you are looking for in a night club, and maybe we can help you find the place that would best suit you. smile.gif" border="0

JJ??The disco in the Grand Hyatt Erawan is the Spasso and is actually quite busy.Mixed crowd of men,in ages and races.Live band,less mixed crowd of ladies with mostly Isaan freelancers.Some foreigners and up marklet thai ladys too.Last time I stayed untill closing it did short after 1am but that was a while ago.I guess it's 2 am now

Hi Guys.I liked Spassos, when I was there as the atmosphere was a lot like a night club as against say the Nana disco or the bars.No hassles,the ladies were ok,the band was so-so,and the other clientele was a good mix of nationalities and races. The only downsides were the prices of both drinks and longtimes,but hey you got to pay over the odds sometimes,just for a" Name".--AUSSIEJOHN.

Well, stayed in Grand Hyatt early Jan. The hotel is nice, they even amend their guest policy, no hassle, that is. As for girls, Spasso is not as good as JJ in Hong Kong. Closes around 2:00am, girls are mostly Issan, which is correct. Qualitywise, well...a 5-6 I would say.

Archived