Long Gun policy?

Hardy641

Went to the Longgun last Sept. Some great looking girls, and a pretty good show. Couldn't hook up for the life of me. Tried to make eye contact, no luck, thought to ask one of the waitresses, but how? ask for the one with black hair wearing the boots? smile.gif" border="0 Got shoved over a couple of time to make room for others, no big deal. But once when I went in they were still packed and asked me to try Rawhide, when I went in I was only the second guy there, and all most of the girls were nowhere to be seen, only a couple of oldies on the stage. crazy.gif" border="0 What's a horney guy to do?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by simie:

Shygye, you've hit the nail on the head precisely. Bibblies seems to have totally missed the point that most of the posters are trying to make. Most people like a lively bar, but if you want to bar fine it does help if all the girls don't dissappear as soon as they leave the stage!!

Cheers Simie.

I haven't missed the point, old chap! I simply pointed out the priorities of a go-go bar that has a lot of customers.

I'm having no trouble making contact. Youse guys need to stare harder laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by simie:

Bibblies, I'll try!!!

Cheers Simie.

p.s. there is one of the show girls that I lust for every time I go in. In a few of the shows, dark skinned with fantastic tits!! You probably know the one I mean?

I think I know the one you mean. Being a tit-fan, she converted me to a Long Gun lover practically single hand(?)ed. In fact, she broke my duck there. laugh.gif" border="0

Apart from the shows, she's suprisingly shy/inexperienced, so I'd beef that eye-contact right up, smile for all you're worth and if that doesn't work, just get pro-active with the beckoning.

I'm finding that it pays to be less shy and to go out and seize what you want, before someone else does.

Bibblies, you really surprise me! Just goes to show you can't judge by appearances. I always assumed she'd be really hardcore. She is however the main reason I still go in there. Plus the fact that my little tee-rac likes to watch the shows. Which is unfortunately why the last few times I've had to behave myself as she's been with me!

Cheers Simie.

Archived