thia girls ages

what are the average age of the bg i have seem so many sites that say that they are working at 14 years old some say they are all over the hill ,am very confused whats right and not right there ,i am not one to cause troble or put my self in trouble ,seems like ever one has a story ,can some one help ,one other thing ,the streest safe to walk ,free of gangs ,thanks if someone can help

Even before the current crackdown you would be hard pressed to find girls aged 14-15-16 years old. There are probably still a number number of 17 and perhaps 16 year olds around in places like Pattaya, but they've become all but extinct in the Bangkok gogo bars, which of course is a good thing.

Still, when unsure, I would check a girl's ID card; the Bhuddist Era year of birth should be lower than 2526 to get a genuine 18+ woman for total peace of mind. Thai people of any age do usually round their age upward as opposed to Westerners who round down. (an 18 year and 2 months old person will say he/she's 19, where a Western person would say he/she is 18)

About street safety, again you would have to ask around and go seriously out of your way to find a dodgy area. I wouldn't know of one off the top of my head actually. Common sense still applies of course, staggering around totally plastered with your valueables clearly on display isn't recommended, but neither would you do that in your own country. Bangkok is a helluvalot safer than major European or American cities, but still you don't want to be the weakest wildebeast in the herd so don't switch off the common-sense part of your brain. :-)

Cheers,

Chanchao

Good advice there Chanchao.....though i.d.s can be faked, it is rarer in the bar but I have met many freelancers who are quite underage-to me its a bit obvious-if she looks too young stay clear. I love walking around in cities in LOS, it is generally safer than other countries-but as Mr. Chanchao relates don't be stupid....take care when walking down "Beach Road" in Pattaya after hours and Sumkhumvit by Thermae as the Lady Men can be quite physical/aggressive in trying to mug you-don't let em touch you......only carry enough cash for evenings entertainment or you can afford to lose!!! Shit Happens!!....have a wonderful time-I am sure you will!!! laugh.gif" border="0

thanks to the both of you ,thats kinda what i have thought but always like to get others opinions ,who have been though the sitiaution there selfs ,i seen alot of it inmexico be kool guys and thanks again

Archived