Adelphi suites

Dr. Cop

Hi,

Stayed there in January and booked again for June. The place is nice. I stayed in Executive apartment (3200 baht) Pool is a little small but it is neat sitting in an infinity edged pool looking down Sukhumvit from the 16th floor. Location is very good. Soi 8 traffic is not heavy so your not likely to get run over staggering home, Lolita's a few short meters away, there is a short cut just past Lolita's that gets you to Nana Plaza in a heartbeat, at Soi 8 and Sukhumvit there is an escalator to the Skytrain or to get you across Sukhumvit to cab it to Soi Cowboy etc, a couple of decent bars pretty close.

The room I had had to fairly large flat screen TV's one in the bedroom and one in the living room, came with breakfast in the restaurant downstairs (Rioja I believe). Bedroom good size and bed was very comfortable, No problem bringing ladies back since it's a serviced apartment, internet in the lobby and I beleive the have wi-fi in room (but I don't have a laptop so didn't pay attention. Nice bathroom. No complaints, I thouht it was very nice. More an issue if the prices are in ones budget. I believe the studios are about 2400 -2600 baht.

• 2 months later...

Yeah I see that. They have raised their rates just recently. I booked for Jun and July and got the cheaper rate but it has now gone up.I checked Agoda.com and they have rates from 2690 baht to 2990 baht depending on the room but Agoda has a fee on top of that.

The same group that runs this has a new place on Soi 2 called the Aspen Suites that looks very similar and has rates starting about 2100 baht.

Archived