Ever Rich Inn - gf?

intl duke

Hi,

Yes, I do agree it has few draw back and I did talk to the lady just last night when I was checking out - it was about my job and few things about US hotels. She did tell me she does not own the place, it belongs to her sisters husband. The same guy owns Grand Softel suhkumit on the even soi across and now is planing to build another hotel around soi33. According to her he made a killing in stock markets a decade back and stills pulls......

cheers

I'm thinking of staying there in May. Do any of the hotel booking companies do rooms there? And how much of a problem is the noise really?

I usually stay at MS, but the rooms are looking a bit tires and I though a change might be nice.

Hi,

To my best of knowledge they do not have any tie-up the hotel web sites - they go for direct booking. They are pretty full most of times and walk-in is sometimes tuf to get. I book thru email and always request for the rooms on the top floors, I never had a problem on sound but for once when I was 2nd floor as the circus on suk., road with food joints around goes till early morning.

I stayed around lower suk in many hotels but this hotel is pretty clean and decent..... just back from Bkk 4 days ago, stayed in the this hotel.

cheers

Stayed here once for a night or so. I didn't notice any of the drawbacks that the others did. It was gf - the security guy didn't even quizz my girl for ID (which is exactly how I like it).

The only drawbacks for me were:

1. Size of the room. OK for my short stay but it would have felt claustrophobic if I'd stayed for a long period of time. I had a 'king size' too!

2. Having to pay an extra 200B for wireless Internet. :thumbdown: I find that sort of thing pretty cheeky in this day and age.

Otherwise it was fine. Rooms clean, pretty new, gf, good location. :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

I stayed there for a couple of nights 2 weeks ago. It's a budget hotel, inferior to Majestic Suites, but more than tolerable. I paid 1600 a night which I estimate to be about 400 overpriced.

I also paid the 200b for internet, which worked in my room and let me do downloads etc with no issues.

Room looked nice in pictures but is a bit scruffy close up. I was at the back so just had a view of some ugly buildings and an alleyway.

I would stay there again over the Nana or somewhere, but not over the MS.

Archived