jomtien area

lanky9

As I have no choice this time I will be staying at jomtien beach for two weeks. I would like to know if anybody who has recently stayed around that area recommend any good bars with nice friendly girls. If not were in pattaya are some good bars to frequent with nice younger looking girls.

Hi!

I only go to Jomtien for the beach so I have no personal experience. That said I have heard good things about "Champions a' gogo". It's located on the road down to the beach after Thepprasit rd. before you turn left to the beach. It's run by the same management as the gogo on Walking street with the same name.

To be honest I haven't seen it since last summer so I don't know if it's still there.

Another popular place in the area is Winchester Club. I have heard that stunners are rare though.

In Pattaya I would say that TQ1 is the best daytime gogo. Also many beer bars are open in the day so a little legwork might pay off.

regards

ALHOLK

I have to disagree with you on there not being any stunners at the Winchester.Granted their not all 9s and 10s but they are great fun and have great personalities and are generally good at sex.There are two or three that IMHO could fall into the category of stunner.Definetly worth a look.

Archived