Dollhouse at Soi Cowboy

Yesterday " Longtime" and I went to this new club " Dollhouse" at Soi Cowboy, that opened Feb 8th. Went in at 4:30 and was told they open at 5 p.m. Went in next door to After School. Which was lots of fun..many friendly girls and we enjoyed our time, waiting for Dollhouse to open.

Went back at 5:30 and they had around 20 dancers working. Some very attractive.( #51 yummy Yummy) The place is brand new. Has purple as the main color for its decor. Free buffet which was pretty good except for the cold peas and barbecue chicken legs :-)

The girls wore see-thru skirts and tops with no bra or g-string.

500 baht bar fine gets you free use of one of three beds in their VIP rooms( if you so desire).

I like their one sign " If you don't have money, please don't order drinks... a fist in the mouth, does not feel good"

Oh by the way.. top of the line.. big video screen is on the front wall. Really a class place.

Longtime had been at Nana the night before and he said " No skin at all.. girls were wearing long skirts" Looks like Soi Cowboy might be the new place.

Being a long time soi Cowboy fan, I just hope that the decline of NEP and the arrival of Dollhouse does'nt bode ill for Cowboys future. By which I mean that one hopes there won't be a decline in the attitude of the girls as there has been in many of the girls working in NEP in recent times. With perhaps a corresponding increase in the price of bar fines and drinks.

Cheers Simie.

Archived