The Most Irritating Things

candyfloss

Just flew out of Swampy early this morning (7 AM).

Two lines open at Immigration, it was early enough that there wasn't much of a line (three people), so I skated thru, but...

even though the Thai Air (United) check in counters were open and checking in the baggage, the Thai lounge was closed! Dahhhhh, if you have customers checking in don't you think you might have the lounge open???

Finally opened at 5:15AM :mad:.

Yes, I get there early as there are too many unknowns to deal with; Immi lines, computer problems at the check in, etc...so the Thai lounge is a "needed" item for me.

Then, go thru the security, get some young lady who must have just started working in security as every shiny object in my PC bag amazed her and caused me a 10 minute delay while waiting for this dizzy lady to finish...only to have to go thru another security check, 50 meters away, but they were quicker. The guy did make me take off my shoes and he "inspected" the shoes...looking for what, toe jam??? morons!

Get to Tokyo/Narita airport, off the plane and thru another security check...errrr, hello, we just got off a plane and never left the "secure" area of the airport...your checking for what??? if someone stole a jet engine or something???? ore morons!!

Ohhhh, I feel soooo safe flying the friendly skies....NOT!!! :mad:

Rant over.

Archived