22 years at goldfingers gogo!!

keith doug

was chatting to Randy manager of goldfingers a gogo patpong and he has managed the bar for 22 years...

although not the actual owner has another bar also.

I remember the certain SARACIN reccomended me there ( but his days of that seem past!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ieie.

ps some nice damsals there at the moment ummmm

Keith

I have got to say it, I found this post to be really interesting. You know, I re-read it like 5 times just to make sure I really consumed every interesting point.

Randy, whom I know very well, has managed the bar for 22 years. Well, I never! What a great fact. I'll be sure to remind him of this when I am next vomitting on the floor. Vomit which our Randy has been cleaning up for what? 19 years.

And you also told us all how Randy isn't the actual owner. Outstanding Keith, outstanding. I too will remind him of this shortly. Thank you kind Sir, for I will expolit this further fact when I tell him that not only is he the owner's Bitch but he's his long standing Bitch.

Aaaaaah, a trip down memory lane when you tell the Gentle readers who first recommended that you visit the bar. How nice.

And, what's more, just to round off probably the best thread in years you pointed out that there are indeed some nice damsals there at the moment, I'll be sure to investigate some of these nice maidens and see if I can't turn them into hardcore cum extractors.

Keith, it was a great read....thank you so very very much, it really got my juices flowing.

thanks frede for the nice reply( unlike some i get haaa!!)

yes he is just the manager but we had a heart to heart chat and he said his life is the bar!!! also he deinks vodka/water to add informtion!!!!!!!! and never gets a habgover..\

i like the place now as its so relaxing and never pushy!!

Archived