Massage parlours on Koh Samui

Just womdering if anyone has visited either the massage parlour on Chaweng or Lai Mai beach. Last summer when I was down on samui most the bar girls were less than stunning and just want to know if the massage parlours are any better. Fill me in on the costs if you can.

Thanks.

Ko Samui....forget it!! It was brilliant about 8 years ago, lots of lovely girls, lots of great bars, my favorite place in Thailand. Now all the girls are howlers and the best bars have gone. The package tourist industry is to be thanked for this. Ive not tried the massage parlours. I had a Trad. massage which was rubbish despite the place being one of the most decent looking ones.

I was there last year and it was 200 baht for massage and 300 baht for hand job. My mate said that was the the standard deal in Chawaneg beach massage palours in town. But the prices may have gone up now. The only thing is next to the massage palours I went to (in the main part down a large soi I forgot the nemae but you can't miss it) are various open air restarauts so don't be surprised if you see various famililes giving you a close look while you go in and come out of the palours.

H

quote:

Originally posted by Hinch66:

Ko Samui....forget it!! It was brilliant about 8 years ago,

Maybe right, in fact most of the girls aren't real stunners, but the ones I got were really good in bed. But, so where are you heading now for some fun, Cambodia?

• 2 years later...

There were some real stunners in the go-go bar in Chaweng about 18 months ago . Don't think I saw a better collection of girls on the mainland that holiday.

Last summer when I was down on samui most the bar girls were less than stunning

You obviously don't drink enough then! ::

Ozbod said:- There were some real stunners in the go-go bar in Chaweng about 18 months ago . Don't think I saw a better collection of girls on the mainland that holiday.

I agree they are stunners as per January but its 1500bht s/t +b/f and they won't shift on the price.

Hi there Rusty,

I was there there in Cheweng around about Febuary last year, and went out with one of the girls that works in the beer bar directly opposite the Starbucks Coffee Shop.

The price i was told was only 900 Baht per day for long time and 400 for the bar.

In the end i found i only had thousands on me, so gave her 1000 Baht per day that she was really happy with.

Cheers Roman

Ps, A couple of days ago i had a chat with Spirit Of Town Hall, and aparently Lamai Beech is deffinatly the place to goto for Sunuk, as there is alot more on offer and prittyer girls.

• 2 weeks later...

Just read a couple of posts on this thread and I have to interject. Samui is full of babaes right now June 03. It's a buyers maeket like anywhere else on the mainland so don't listen to those who say it was ok 10 years ago. Maybe it was better then granted but there is plent of quality totty here for all tastes. I'm back to UK in 3 days and can't wait for my next visit.

Daz ::

Archived