Cooking school Chiang Mai

persil

I know there is at least one, probably more. what is the best cooking school for thai food in Chiang Mai. Maybe one that also caters for Thai, because I am looking for one for a thai friend of mine, long time in farangland, who wants to open a restaurant in farangland, but wants some more training in cooking. She won't be doing most of it herself, but wants to be able to cook better then she does now.

Also, has anyonde ever tried the one in pattaya in P North road?

I know there is at least one, probably more. what is the best cooking school for thai food in Chiang Mai. Maybe one that also caters for Thai, because I am looking for one for a thai friend of mine, long time in farangland, who wants to open a restaurant in farangland, but wants some more training in cooking. She won't be doing most of it herself, but wants to be able to cook better then she does now.

Also, has anyonde ever tried the one in pattaya in P North road?

Have a look at this one..

• 3 weeks later...
I know there is at least one' date=' probably more. what is the best cooking school for thai food in Chiang Mai. Maybe one that also caters for Thai, because I am looking for one for a thai friend of mine, long time in farangland, who wants to open a restaurant in farangland, but wants some more training in cooking. She won't be doing most of it herself, but wants to be able to cook better then she does now.

Also, has anyonde ever tried the one in pattaya in P North road?[/quote']

Have a look at this one..

Not to high jack this thread but do any of you happen to know if there is a cooking school like this in Bangkok or near the skytrain routes?

Archived