Al-Qaeda please nuke us now.

Brink15

As I sit here trying to distract myself from the passing of my wife's dad and trying to avoid watching the American Idumb finale I can't escape the impending doom that is the 2008 American electoral process.

On the Democrat side we have Osama bin Obama vs.

Then on the Republican side we have John....OK I can't take a cheap shot at a guy who survived 5 1/2 of torture in the Hanoi Hilton.

..except to say he's five years older than my mom and she routinely forgets simple things.....I'm just saying.

Instead I'll leave this with the fact that we are replacing a total dolt who believes we should attack Iran before he leaves, Beaver Cleaver

Hey, I'm 1/4 Dutch. Any chance I can immigrate to Amsterdam sometime between now and January 2009?

Brink

Shall we sign somewhere if we agree?

Ummm. to my emigration? :(

or to a change in the sad state of American politics? :)

The former requires contact with the Dutch government and a list of IT jobs in the Netherlands.

The latter requires a banning of the Jerry Springer show, the abolishment of the 'everyone is a winner' mentality in the American public school system, a ban on sound bytes, photo ops, and political ads that don't explicitly say what the candidate stands for and detailed explanations of their solutions to problems.

In other words...it's never going to change.

Archived