Euro 2008 Compie

Zaad

Peckie, you better send your predictions by PT or Sayjann may pick the exacht same one ..hohoho...

Sayjann,

what is the ruling on who wins if Peckieboy and i are on the same number of points,cannot be a draw....

number of correct results maybe?.

Yep, I'll have to dig that up...well, actually, I'll check right away to make things more interesting ;)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

best of luck to ya Peckieboy..........but i still want to whip your arse..... :spank::beer:

i feel in my water that Germany will score 2 but cannot decide how many they will concede,if indeed they do.

Spain are more of a flair Team but Germany have done it so many times in the past and i just think their mentality shades it.

if Villa does not play then i think that will be a big loss to Spain.

but i wonder if Fabregas may be a better bet from the bench and not from the start.

a big decision to make on the final Game of this Season.

i will be thinking about my decision tonight at work and will post tomorrow...........and no it will not be 2-2.

a quick Question PB as i'm too lazy to look.

are you going to the Thai Festival in Battersea?.

it's probably 60-40 that i will turn up and have a few Beers with STH.

Tought to predict yet again, but not on account of establishing specific strentgh, but because so many teams are not just playing the same match, one after the other (save the french of course :grin: . I mean, the russians lost to Spain exactly as they lost a couple weeks earlier. 3 goals difference, against all... predictions.

So, no idea, I give 3 to 1 to Spain, because I want fireworks, knowing full well they might as well fall flat on their nose, and let germany win what belongs to them for the asking.

Soccer could be such an exciting game, if Italy and Germany were not allowed to compete. Ok, let Germany in, but Italy off would do marvels... :stirthepo

Archived