BKK cabies being bashed in Sydney!!!@#??

Amazing what these thais will do for a buck.

Next Monday there is a hearing by some boxing board here in Sydney , to investigate a number of recent boxing events where thai Taxi drivers have fought local boxers & have been smashed . The claim being that these guys were paid to come over here to be smashed & make money for the promoters ( surely that does'nt happen in boxing ? No! Dodgy promoters !! Never! ).

last week 2 Ozztraaliaan's , the fighting Hussein brothers , Hussein Hussein & his brother Insane Hussein both fought thias who were dismissed within 2 rounds & promptly re-packaged back to LOS in bubble wrap.

This has prompted the investigation , as it appears this has been happening for some time .

I thought this may be info of use to LOS folk , they may want to warn their thai friends , BG"s , whatever , or alternatively they may want to let their thai chums know that thier is money on offer in Oz , after all the plastic surgeons are cheap in LOS.Quick let them know to avoid the rush!

Lots of love people. ( also this info did not come from the most credible source , but I believe it! Really I think this has been happening for a while , especially at Star City in Sydney) smile.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

Archived