xxx vcd

keith doug

quote:

Originally posted by luisBKK:

Of the 10+ VCDs X i bought 2 were actually showing another movie than the one advertised.But what bugs me is those VCDs last from 60 to 73mns,ie they're shorter than the original movie.So either u miss the last girl(s),who can be the one who gave U the great hardon while checking the cover,either U get a house mix,with the cuts not necessarily where u wish they were.
frown.gif" border="0

Many times I'd rather pay (a little)more an get the full lenght version.Anybody??

YES! YES! YES! YES! That's my pet hate too

frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

I've also had worse luck at Pantip than other places with waiting times and not getting the right movie.

Whilst I too have filled my bag with a handful of "educational purpose only" XXX VCD's, bought from Pantip, I have found the movies as ordered and without waiting more than the standard 10 mins. They all played fine, bearing in mind VCD is the earlier MPEG-1 standard for video and sound against the current DVD standard of MPEG-2, which accounts for the full-size screen if set that way - in theory DVD should be better quality than lowly VCD but often there are other factors in the end product. As well, I did see a stall with just a couple of Adult DVD's, non-descript titles not worth the baht over the price of the VCD's.

Archived