H D's

greedisgood

Not really answering your question, but I noticed a couple of days back that someone had a "for sale" flyer with picture up at Bourbon Street Grill (bulletin board there), of a HD - for 500,000 baht, asking price.

I suspct that the owner will most likely be wired into the local HD scene - phone number is on the flyer.

For what it's worth. Good luck!

B-Fly BKK

quote:

Anybody have any dealings with buying a Harley Davidson in LOS

If your into that sort of agricultural machinery there is a nice Harley shop on soi off Ramkhamhaeng, go up the road under the ram indra expressway and turn left into ramkamhaeng then 1st right down the Soi about .5 Km. Has some good stock there but at horrendous prices, pretty normal for that stuff, if you want a proper bike ie one that goes 'round corners, goes faster than a 150 cc scooter and bits don't fall off every day, let me know I have several.

Try the harley Bar in Pattaya. They're likely to know what's around. Sometimes some ads up in TQ1 where the Jester's MC hang out.

Have seen prices of 1million baht on the notices which I'm told is expensive, like more expensive than England. But then if you can't import them?

Archived