good job if you get it.....

sayjann

"Interesting website.

Bon Ton "

Sure interesting. The etiquette chapter ruined it though, especialy the following:

"We cannot stress strongly enough how offensive requesting sex or oral sex without a condom or dental dam is. We understand it feels better without but this is NOT a valid enough reason to put someone's life at risk. Please refrain from asking as you are only offending and that can potentially create a bad feeling from the start, I'm sure not something you want to do.

If nothing else it's illegal and you can be prosecuted, rather silly considering all you came in for was some relaxation."

Silly me... should really stay away for those criminal BBBJs

:thumbdown:

I stumbled into an Auckland brothel once. Took a sauna and the random girl who showed up was quite a stunning blonde, a 10 I'd say, if you like blondes. We talked about her recent trip to Disneyland, and all I could think was "what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?" Of course, I shouldn't have been surprised because she was obviously making good money and Kiwis like to travel. Or maybe a customer took her.

The room was nice too, with a huge open shower in the middle of it. I was impressed. This was many years ago and I can't remember the cost, but it wasn't a fortune because the word "boutique" hadn't yet been applied to the industry. :)

Briton arrested for sex attacks on sheep

LONDON (Reuters) - A Briton has been arrested on suspicion of carrying out a series of sex attacks on sheep, London police said on Friday.

The 27-year-old man was held at his home in Dulwich, south London, on suspicion of bestiality with sheep. He was also wanted in connection of the possession of drugs with intent to supply.

Detectives said the arrest followed allegations made to them in May and June.

"Two male joggers said they had observed a man molesting the sheep in a field at [color:red]Botany Bay Lane[/color], Chislehurst," police said in a statement.

"A similar incident was reported to police by a stables employee in the area."

Media reports said the man had been barred from visiting farmland while officers carried out their investigation.

Link

Archived