Interesting CBS article on Britain

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STH,

How the devil are you? The whole network has been weird here since Monday so I can't get YouTube at all today. Even posting on here is difficult.

And I've got a cold.

And I think the cat sneaked back into the house this morning when I ran out to catch the bin men.

Very interesting and surprisingly politically uncorrect. This report is made by CBN (Christian Broadcasting Network), not CBS, and probably explains why they dare to go this far (niche television). I mean there were non of the mandatory reminders that "99.99% of muslims are peace loving" that always comes along when discussing problems associated with muslims.

Paillote

Guest lazyphil

lol, every time isn't it. they always say this. most muslims are peaceloving. chortle, my arse. look, if they wont to practice their stoneage ways (female genital mutilation, honour killings etc) do it where they came from. if they wont to try and fit in (no i dont mean eat fish and chips and drink cups of pg tips, watch eastenders etc) but stop being so beligerent and anti the country they live in, then stay.

Very interesting and surprisingly politically uncorrect. This report is made by CBN (Christian Broadcasting Network), not CBS, and probably explains why they dare to go this far (niche television). I mean there were non of the mandatory reminders that "99.99% of muslims are peace loving" that always comes along when discussing problems associated with muslims.

It is not surprising that non-leftists like CBN would tell the truth about jihadis and their Western leftist abettors. The problem is most media in the US and virtually all media in the UK and Europe are controlled by leftists and thus expound unmitigated lies on the subject.

lol, every time isn't it. they always say this. most muslims are peaceloving. chortle, my arse. look, if they wont to practice their stoneage ways (female genital mutilation, honour killings etc) do it where they came from. if they wont to try and fit in (no i dont mean eat fish and chips and drink cups of pg tips, watch eastenders etc) but stop being so beligerent and anti the country they live in, then stay.

You positing that newcomers should adapt to Western culture means little when the trend is for the most influential Muslims to demand Sharia and for the most influential Westerners to constantly seek to give the jihadis half of the remaining difference between the instant multicultural mush and Sharia.

Interesting never the less. I think it exagerates the problem slightly, but it is accurate. I feel that Europe has woken up to the problem, just the leaders havent or refuse to take it in.

From here on out the leftists will be saying that the only problem is those who think there is a problem. And whether some or other non-leaders "wake up" means little so long as the jihadis continue to post gains across the board with the cooperation of the actual leaders.

Archived