period

has this ever happen to you ?

on my last trip Thailand 3 different lady's start their period when i was having sex with them

first lady- i went to check my condom and saw blood

second lady- we finish and i turn the lights on when she went to take a shower and saw blood all over the sheets

three lady- she was on top of me and she look down and saw blood on me

still had a great trip always do

quote:

Originally posted by iono:

BadaBing; it's true and some times when there's a full moon I turn into a warewolf.

Actually it's true I remember my mom and sister were pretty much in sync during their time of the month. Made it hell for getting laid but, I had my shot at who ever finished first.

Hmmmm...tough decision , mom or sis , after bloodletting....time for a poll ?

So ever pickup on a women drunk, wake up the next morning look in the mirror and see your hair standing straight up on top of your head and a red glow on your face? This could be a poll who has earned their blood wings?
shocked.gif" border="0

In the states , they are called " Red Wings "

somethin I recall the Hell's Angels started in the 60's blush.gif" border="0blush.gif" border="0blush.gif" border="0blush.gif" border="0blush.gif" border="0

BadaBing

Were they all from the same bar/club/mp??? How much time between each of them? Not sure if it’s fact or an old wives-tale, but I’ve heard women who hang together, work together, etc., can often “sync” up. I’ve noticed it with my girlfriend and her co-workers and even some girlfriends & their friends in the past. Who knows, well maybe some knows… Any twat doc’s here on the board? laugh.gif" border="0

Nakbin

Nakbin ;

This is no B/S , some years ago I read about a study that was done on this , If memory recollects correctly , when women begin their menstration , there is a hormone that is released , again this is no B/S , from the armpit , I think It is called a "Pherone" , it then enters into a woman who works or sits extremely close to them , then inturn others emit the same , eventually it will draw the menstration cycle of all into a similar time period ( no pun intended ) , again , no B/S , we will need a professional to confirm this.

BadaBing

addendum:

ATTENTION! THIS IS ONLY A TEST....Not a mark of open-mindedness: most TG will not have sex when they have periods,and they will tell you, no problem you can go with lady. Well, read my first line because this is going to be big problem if you think : Wow, i am so lucky to have such an open-minded G/F!

BadaBing; it's true and some times when there's a full moon I turn into a warewolf.

Actually it's true I remember my mom and sister were pretty much in sync during their time of the month. Made it hell for getting laid but, I had my shot at who ever finished first.

So ever pickup on a women drunk, wake up the next morning look in the mirror and see your hair standing straight up on top of your head and a red glow on your face? This could be a poll who has earned their blood wings? shocked.gif" border="0

Archived