26 million people are in Jail

frede

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you all guys getting into troubles with soft drugs when there are so many more intense hard drugs in the market ?

Stopped most of my smoking at 18y o in Amsterdam... mostly overwhelmed by the pleasure of LSD and heroin... sorry though, never did any time because of them.

Coke I never understood the pleasure although it's been source of much more discomfort (yet not law related ).

Who said we dont get high?

Im partial to a bit of Rock even now. BUT I only ever do it if I have atleast 2 large bootied black birds with me.....they must be sharing and they must be able to get it delivered 24/7.

You'd be suprised what a girl (and no not an addict) will do for another blast.

Some of my best sessions have been in Kingston where my brother keeps a house.

I love it the way my manmilk glisens on the dark meat.

"You'd be suprised what a girl (and no not an addict) will do for another blast. "

aaaaah...babybase... had the more or less good fortune to spend some time with some of those birds... especially one... not the funniest kind around but yeah... they might give cool sex sessions... speedball is another cocktail with very pleasant sexual side effects no teacher told us about in school... need to go back a few years though... perhaps next when I only need to take care of book keeping as well... Kingston uh?

Archived