gameboy games

Can anyone positively confirm or deny whether nintendo gameboy games are available on the multiple games cartridge at either Pantip Plaza or mbk.They are always available in pattaya eg 50 games on a single cartridge.I will happily fund an evenings entertainment for reliable information.

Not sure about PP but definitely in MBK. They also have them in Robinson at Suk Soi 19 but they seemed quite a bit more expensive.

I don't know what you pay for them in Pattaya but they are very expensive here compared to everything else. From memory, in MBK pre-Xmas, I paid (after considerable haggling) B500 for Pokemon Gold/Silver and B900 for a compilation which included a Pokemon Adventure game not otherwise available here.

My boy paid B1100 or B1200 for a compilation at Robinson. What sort of prices do you pay in Pattaya?

LG

Appreciate the response.Down Pattaya way late last year pokemon gold/silver were 370 baht for wholesale.Compilation games,the most ive paid is 630 baht-92 games,but again this is wholesale ( 100 pieces+ ).I guess what you paid for one offs was spot on.I was going to fly into bkk, just to check the pricing,but clearly little overall difference.As promised a evening out on me as and when.

regards rastus

Archived