Further to Soi 6

Encore

Update, my personal diary on Soi 6 etc.

After the glorious Ms Ex-Soi6 left for Aus, I was a bit at a loss. Gotten used to the convenience of just arriving at a private apartment on regular times for fantastic ST shags with a pretty young woman, without the chore of running the gauntlet of Soi 6, making decisions involving uncertainty and random performance.

Deviation to Soi BK Metro(?), Pattaya Lolita for a recco, one fantastic chrome towbar suck from a nice gal with a sweet name, one midmorning energetic suck and shag with an overweight but very eager one from Chiang Mai. I don't like rooms without a bed.

A mid afternoon sojourn in Jomtien's only Gogo, with a regular, who I previously last saw holding a dripping wet sheet because she lost control while coming, nice reunion, onto my A-list as reliable fun.

Back to Soi 6, took a friend of Ms Soi6 original, on her recommendation, so-so, she didn't really like to use her mouth if she could avoid it, and used her hands too rapidly in an effort to shorten the assignment. Can't blame her, but no sound trade craft IMHO.. My aim is to prolong instead.

Across the road, two days after, XXXX, looked OK, but didn't like 69 (Ticketee!). Fun personality, but no repeat required.

Then today, Bingo.Ms 'French', I thought first look, bit old, but 27 is OK with me, mature, not giggly but soft, warm, loving, kind of GFE, bit more tummy than ideal, but superb sucking skills, great f..k, and lovely attitude. Ex Korat 3 weeks ago (where did she earn those skills?) ex seamstress from Nike workshop (14 hour days, 165 Baht/day !!?!!). I paid her 5 days 70 hrs Nike work for a 40 minute session. Both very happy. Added to the list.

So, whatever the previous poster questioning me on my 'successes' was thinking, confirmation that it is 'hit and miss', but if you hang on to the 'hits' and discard the 'misses', you can end up with a reliable portfolio of good investments that will pay dividends in years to come.

Still, a brief few days in BKK led me to Tulip, where twice in a row I was given top notch service from trusted regulars, not yet encountered a place with such reliable high standard in Pattaya so far. Twice the price of Soi 6, OK, but always high quality delivery with a smile. On the other hand, that same short BKK visit gave me two LT with different SC artists, both a bit of a let down.

Nothing is constant (except maybe Tulip)

Archived