Center Point Hotel/Appartments Soi 10

SiamIAm

Can anyone give me the low down on this hotel? Looks nice has a nice pool and is priced right (2,300 baht). I don't know the all important guest friendly policy of the hotel...

I'm trying to find an alternative to the grand president as their prices are silly at the moment.

Any help is appreciated!

I stayed in the one on Petchburi. Don't know how similar they are to each other, but I was very happy with my choice. Great price, and the room had kitchen stuff, DVD, big fridge, quiet enough, breakfast good if unflashy. I didn't use the pool. The staff were able to promptly fix the internet problem.

Until I can afford the Oriental, Centre Point would be my 1st place to look, though maybe a different one than Petchburi.

Can anyone give me the low down on this hotel? Looks nice has a nice pool and is priced right (2,300 baht). I don't know the all important guest friendly policy of the hotel...

I'm trying to find an alternative to the grand president as their prices are silly at the moment.

Any help is appreciated!

SiamIAm,

Centre Point Suk 10 is nice and quite old. Also reasonably deep in the Soi.

Good points are the larger rooms than other hotels and free internet and nice facilities and reasonable prices.

All Centre Point locations are guest friendly for one guest. Although as technology has moved on, many hotels now equipping the rooms with Lcd tvs and modern fittings. Many of the Centre Point locations, one may feel the design is being left behind.

Archived