Body Guard Condom Promotion

CondomKing

I was going to post this announcement in the Nightlife section but there were too many subtopics so I guess I'll just post it here.

Until further notice all the Body Guard Vending Machines in Bangkok and Pattaya will dispense packages containing two large size condoms for the usual charge of 20 Baht. Yes, we are doing this to stimulate business in the vending machine division and no, they are not about to expire.

I do believe that most pharmacies charge 60 Baht for a Body Guard Large Size 3 pack. You can now buy the same exact condoms in the vending machines at the price of 2 for 20 Baht. They are from the same batches with the same expiration dates. We just want to do someting nice for our customers, maybe make a few new ones and take in some extra revenue at the same time.

For those of you who are already our customers - thank you for your support.

Needs some publicity. I remember Mechai's Family Planning Days at Patpong, when the BGs were inflating condoms and handing them out. There was a public street fair, which brought families into the sois. Wonder what the parents felt like with their kids insisting on getting a free helium filled condom to carry around.

:D

Archived