Rollerblading

so my buddy and i are going back to BKK in November, we are going to bring ROllerblades and rollerblade from soi cowboy and nanaplaza all nite, to avoid traffic, who thinks we will save time????

quote:

Originally posted by peep:

so my buddy and i are going back to BKK in November, we are going to bring ROllerblades and rollerblade from soi cowboy and nanaplaza all nite, to avoid traffic, who thinks we will save time????

It will certainly save the ambulance drivers time. Instead of looking for just any farangs flat on their back, they just have to look for a laid-out, probably flattened out, farang wearing roller blades!

Have you seen the state of the roads & footpaths/pavements in LOS?????

I skated up until recently so I am allways on the look out for tell tale signs of skater activity , ground down hand rails & the like , but there is nothing in LOS , i've seen no skaters or skater activity , you would die very quickly if you skate anywhere but a skatepark & f**k knows if they have any of them .

Rollerblading may be more of an option but still a stupid one , the driving is crazy , people will come after you just for the novelty of it!

You will die, but do it anyway cos it sounds like fun! smile.gif" border="0

Archived