barefoot waterski

Does anyone know of anyone that does ski weekends? I've tried a few websites and email addresses but, they were all dead links. humph!

I haven't footed for about 4 or 5 months now and would like to go again before I go rusty. frown.gif" border="0

i love to ski! most of it i do in USA , but i heard of a place in Phuket, in which you can ski/barefoot without a boat. i think you are pulled by some kind of overhead lift??

sounds cool though

There is a cable ski park here in Bangkok. The problem is, because it goes around and around the waves are monsterous and they roll on until the park shuts shop.

Also, the wakeboarders use it a lot and when they use it, the waves are even bigger. As we all know wakeboarders and 'footers don't mix well.

Problem number three: Unlike some western ski parks, the cable is achored only in four corners. To get around it it u have cut out wide so u don't get pulled over sideways. That's hard to do when your walking on water at near 40 mph. I did a tumble up start but didn't plant and it worked well. The wake boarders won't ski at 40 and you would have to let go before you arrived at the first corner which, would mean that you would only have about 5 seconds of ski time from where you plant your feet.

I say, if they want waves they should go surfin'.

Archived