Bangkapi Mall sports sales Oct 3-16th

gene1944

This past weekend I went to the Bangkapi Mall on Lard Prao (near soi 140 I think). It is a typical mall with many stores, vendors etc but with some differences. On the 6th floor near the movie theaters there is a huge entertainment "park" complete with water slides, rides for kids,karaoke booths for teenagers (everyone was being used), bars, shooting gallery, etc.

Also, this weekend they had "Sports Global 2001" which is a huge sale but the sale extends to the 6th floor, not just the 4th floor. They had various vendors, not just the usual retailers, with some great prices on sporting goods (golf eq, sports wear, shoes, racquets, etc)

They also had sport demos (trick bike riding, ping pong, wall climbing, and a golf demo by Tony Meechai, the Thai-American guy who is on tv every nite offering golf tips (wears a Heinenken hat I think).

Anyway, lots to see and buy and kill a few hours. After the demos, they were selling adidas t-shirts for 10 baht, a set of Top Flight clubs for 10,000 baht and also had sports charity auction.

Definitely bring the kids with you to enjoy the "park" and rides. smile.gif" border="0

Archived