Golf Courses in Hua Hin/Cha Am

Okay Goflers, which golf course in the Hua Hin and Cha Am area is the best and why. If I remember correctly you have:

Royal Hua Hin

Royal Sringfield

Palm Hills

Majestic Creek

Lakeview

IMHO I believe springfield to be the best course due to its layout and the adoption of more water hazards than other courses....The only negative is it is 10kms from Cha Am beach and that isn't such a big negative..

Thoughts and input

Sanukboot.

Spring field is certainly the most prestigious (being designed by Jack Nicklaus) and the best run. In my opinion Majestic creek is a better test of golf, and Lake View is right up there with them.

Royal Hua in is the oldest course in Thailand and one of the most attractive, with the mature trees and views of the sea, temples (I'm beginning to sound like a tour guide) Palm Hills has a good layout but is currently in poor condition. You may also want to try Milford, a bit different this one, and very challenging.

On the way down from Bangkok try some of the courses near Ratchaburi. Royal Ratchaburi has a great layout, and is always in good condition. Dragon Hills is Thailands most underrated course (in my opinion) The biggest problem is getting to it. There is also Sawang between Petchburi and Ratchburi which is another nice course.

Archived