Gyms

colonel Kurtz

The Ambassador in Soi 11 (not the newest, smartest, showiest place, but perfectly adequate and including steam, sauna, a big pool, tennis and a running track) has a deal where you can buy bundles of coupons at B150 each, entitling you to a day's visit. I'm not sure what minimum quantities are, maybe 30, but I think the price comes down to B120 if you buy 50 or 60. Then again, by then you are probably close to the cost of a year's membership anyway, as it is much more reasonably priced than many others in the area.

Walk in and have a look and see what deal you can get by bargaining with the girls.

LG

quote:

Originally posted by Long Gun:

The Ambassador in Soi 11 (not the newest, smartest, showiest place, but perfectly adequate and including steam, sauna, a big pool, tennis and a running track) has a deal where you can buy bundles of coupons at B150 each, entitling you to a day's visit. I'm not sure what minimum quantities are, maybe 30, but I think the price comes down to B120 if you buy 50 or 60. Then again, by then you are probably close to the cost of a year's membership anyway, as it is much more reasonably priced than many others in the area.

Walk in and have a look and see what deal you can get by bargaining with the girls.

LG

Just don't drop the soap in the shower at the Ambassador, if ya know what I mean...

I saw an add for the "fitness center" located on the 4th floor of the Landmark Hotel. I am skeptical, but it should only take a couple minutes to find out for yourself.

I like Silom Fitness. I find that it is worth the extra fifteen minutes to take Skytrain to the Silom line and and get off at the Saladaeng station, and walk back to Rama 4 Rd (just 75 meters). Silom Fitness adjoins Dusit Thani hotel. New and excellent equipment. Day passes are THB220. It has individual shower stalls; but, if it didn't, then, like Ambassador, you WOULD get buggered if you dropped the soap. If you know what I mean. laugh.gif" border="0

Archived