Any good swimming pools in BKK

stumpy

All first-class hotels have excellent swimming pools that are there to be gatecrashed.

I used to be very partial to the one at the Imperial Queen's Park Hotel on soi 22. Nice size pool and I used to have it all to myself.

I must have been there about 15 times and have never been challenged.

And if they ever did question my status as a guest, I would leave in a huff scattering the doormen with an ebony stick as I go.

Suan Siam is a LARGE outdoor complex, it has various entertainments and a number of pools. it is on the outskirts of town near Safari world, any taxi driver should know itSiam Water Park

Siam Water Park (Suan Siam) features an expansive man-made swimming pool complete with artificial surf, beach, whirlpools, fountains, waterfalls and towering water slides. The 'sea' is set amid landscaped gardens with additional attractions such as children's playgrounds, aviaries, an open zoo and botanical gardens.

Siam Water Park is located in the eastern suburb of Minburi. Bus Nos 26 and 27 from the Victory Monument pass the complex.

Opening hours are 10.00 am to 6.00 pm during weekdays and 9.00 am to 7.00 pm at weekends with an admission fee of 200 baht for adults and 150 baht for children. For more information, call +66 2 517-0075-9.

http://www.thailand.com/travel/recreation/recreation_bangkok_suansiam.htm

• 1 month later...

Archived