cook in LOS

I am planning a trip next year and wonder if it is easy to possibly be a cook in any type of high end restaurant ( euro-food, big hotel, resort) without a work permit, at least in the beginning. Thanks for pointing me in the best direction. Should i "shop" ahead of time? I have 10 years experience both in France and USA.

quote:

I am planning a trip next year and wonder if it is easy to possibly be a cook in any type of high end restaurant ( euro-food, big hotel, resort) without a work permit, at least in the beginning. Thanks for pointing me in the best direction. Should i "shop" ahead of time? I have 10 years experience both in France and USA.

no chance at all!!!

I hope that helps! laugh.gif" border="0

There are plenty of foreign chefs working in Thailand - mostly at the head, or executive, chef level. Almost all are recruited overseas. You could tout your CV around here, but you would have to leave the country to get a non-resident visa and then get a work permit before starting work. If you can apply from abroad, you wil no doubt get a better package.

Archived