Hey fellas ...

Hey - I finally found a freakin' forum to hang out and visit on ocassion, when I need someone to b/s with wink.gif" border="0... Anyways ... let me tell you a little about myself and why I love Thailand. Back in 1993, I was only 19 years old ... on the way to meet my Navy ship in Singapore, straight out of bootcamp. My life was about to take a turn, since I hardly ever got pus*y in the first place, back in the states - what else could possibly happen, so I decided to join the Navy, ya know - learn something, see the world - come back, get a nice job - look for a woman, whatever - make a family, etc. Nope - none of that happened, except the fact that I got out after 4 years of the best time of my life ... I was spoiled with sex, primarily because of the amount of port visits, my drunken sailor ass got to make - ranging from Australia to Indonesia, all the way thru P.I. (Phillipines), Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Korea - and yes - my favorite, Thailand (in perticular, Pattaya Beach).... So I did eventually learn the ways, what to say and do - who to screw, and who to just run from ... Landed a job back here, half way across the world, in Jersey and New York City - made some ca$h - and vowed to come back some day - to party and learn that Thai culture, even more - once and for all. On my 6th trip, 4 of which were in the Navy - I took a friend, back in 1998 - when I was like 23 - (he was 23 also) - and he almost shit when he seen what BKK and Pattaya were all about ... but, the whole story doesn't end there ... I continued to come back, almost every six month, until last year - because I knew I could do the typical trip, 20 hr flight for me - whenever I wanted for approx $1000 each way - but there was something missing, it was so addicting, and so cool - I started to get thoughts in my head, never did really have a girlfriend (western style) here in the USA ... not even such a bad looking guy I am, I thought to myself - shit I am gonna move to Thailand one day and own a bar or something, but that never did go with me, probably because I got side tracked on the research - so now what ? I say, who the fuck knows - i'll keep coming back, enjoying the land of smiles, ya know -the taxi rip offs, the street side vendors, offering some kick-ass food ... Thermae of course, ... continue to meet the nice people, the crazy Euro basterds ... and even chit chat with some Americans once in a while ... I tell ya, I have been there, but NOT necessarily done that - cause in Thailand - there is soooo much to do, then just "buy me drink" smile.gif" border="0 - thanks for having me ... the nickname "Z06bliss" means 2001 Corvette Z06 and the fact that I am in total happiness when driving her smile.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

Z06bliss,

Welcome on board, join the addicts, there is no cure. Agree with you, what i like most are the foodstalls and the smells all over the place, hehehe.

Forget about owning a bar and you shouldn't let taxi drivers rip you off. BG's rip offs are a lot worse, watch out!

Big Kev - yeah, Thanks bro ... the states suck man, I know .... believe me!

thalenoi - thanks for having me ...i guess i'll reconsider of ever once owning the ultimate bar there smile.gif" border="0 ehe ...

Yeah, I have seen Angels - been there in 1996 - for 5 days. It was crazy, to say the least I fell in love for a week smile.gif" border="0 - she even cooked for me, ya know .... anyways - I heard the stories, from the senior chiefs in the Navy - they were something else. Ever play "Smiles" ? smile.gif" border="0

Yeah I played "smiles" at Marilyn's Cocktail Lounge(Service to the Fleet was their moto), Calapandayan, Subic City in '79. I lost.

Could not keep from smiling!

I never played again as I knew I would lose.

That's a good question. I would like to plan a trip sometime around the Christmas holiday season .... well into 2002, early. Who knows .... anything sounds good to me.

Archived