Grieve changing T/check

Lusty

I went into the bank today to change a t/check.They wanted to know the address I,m staying.I said "I,m staying at a condo off Soi Wat Boon,I know where it is but I dont know what it,s called".

Even after they,d checked the database and found the check to be cosher and everything was in order they were still lothe to cash it because I could,nt give the address I,m staying but they eventually gave in.Whats all this about?

[Just like all these internet sites asking you for your address.. Just give them a bogus one.

I was filling out an application for a new video membership and they wanted to know my BLOOD TYPE. Take about Anal. Why do they need that? Just incase I cut an artery on a video cover or something and need a quick transfusion of blood in the middle of the video shop? TIT

• 2 weeks later...

whosyourdaddy--

ME TOO! I got a vdo rental account at the vdo place at the Ekamai BTS station and that was one of their questions... I asked why and the manager (who spoke excellent english) said to me (half laughing) that they needed it in case I had a accident in the store and they needed to give me blood!

I gave them my blood type only because of his excellent answer!

--UPSer

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Archived