air asia, stansted to phuket

Guest baldrick

Guest lazyphil

thinking of using air asia later this year and i thought i could fly from stansted to phuket via kl, but i can only seem to get to kl?....the drop down box for destination doesn't give phuket, just kl......

thinking of using air asia later this year and i thought i could fly from stansted to phuket via kl, but i can only seem to get to kl?....the drop down box for destination doesn't give phuket, just kl......

Thought that it was linked in with the fact that Air Asia flight from the UK to KL was Air Asia X wheras gthe flight from KL to Phutket would be Malaysian Air Asia. That said looks like the website only allows point to point as can't fly directly form Hong Kong to Phutket. Suspect that like most budget airlines you can do multisegment trips - they all have to be booked separately which could be a problem when the incoming flight is late. Suspect that you would also not be able to book luggage through.

Interesting to see that they now fly to several destinations in Australia. Anyone had any experience of the London to KL or the KL to OZ legs ?

Archived