further elaboration

My apologies regarding the indiscriminate use of the words TG and BG. Some may have been confused but clearly it was inappropriate of me to use the two interchangeably. Other posters in response to my original trip report have clarified everything for others.

Regarding the question of what happened after my first "shot" from body to body and did I get another one. After drying off and hitting the bed with my expert massage lady from CP-2, i tried (she tried) but my "power" at that point was depleted. It was not one shot and you're out. There could have been more but I was drained...physically and emotionally. None-the-less, we cuddled on the bed which was very pleasant and not to be forgotten.

On my next trip, I will sample some other places but I would find it hard to believe that other massage parlors could match CP-2 for quality and quantity of selection, professionalism of the staff, and cost. Then again, that is why I am still a newbie and must sample all the other MPs in order to arrive at a more educated opinion!!!!!

You comments would make readers believe that every massage place in Thailand is offering sex......there is also a normal Massage place, for example in Chang Mai Airport there are 3 or 4 great big leather armchairs with built in mechanical back message...... Ahhh the memories......

You comments would make readers believe that every massage place in Thailand is offering sex......there is also a normal Massage place, for example in Chang Mai Airport there are 3 or 4 great big leather armchairs with built in mechanical back message...... Ahhh the memories......

I couldn't tell if this was in jest, or not. If not, then this would indeed be nit-picking. "Massage parlors" is the accepted term for such places that offer sex. Plus, I imagine that a high percentage of "massage places" in Thailand actually do offer sex of one form or another. I don't think Jordan's post in any way besmirched the good reputation of Thailands massage parlors.

FarangDang maybe I should have used one of those smileys.

Actually I tried in vain for a "Normal" Message place over the xmas,

but alas it always turns out the same, one time I'd even followed a couple of Flabby Farang women into a place but once they'd finished their message, my massuer began pressing the buttons she knew only too well any hot blooded male can't ignore.

Fact is they get about 200baht for an hour or two giving you a message where they can get multiples of that for rubbing your mikey at a fraction of the physical effort.

To be honest the only place I got a message purely for the sake of relaxation is on a crowed Samui Beach, oh and the leather armchairs in Chang Mai Airport.

Archived