Soi 5 Nigerians?

Lusty

Stayed at the Sahara this last trip,virtually opposite Gullivers.

Every day from about noon until the wee hours there are anything from three to as many as a dozen |Nigerian blokes hanging around the No Parking barriers opposite Gullivers.

They don't seem to go anywhere else and just seem to talk among themselves or on a mobile.

Wonder what their up to as whats the point in coming to Bkk if your not going to go anywhere?

From what I understand, they are no longer welcome at Gullivers. See the "Gullivers" thread from last month for a lengthy discussion about this issue.

There are a lot of small African owned footwear shops in the Fortune Plaza by the 7-11 across from Gullivers.

I read not too long ago that Thailand just signed a big contract to buy a lot of Nigerian petroleum which would mean that there are Nigerian nationals here on legitimate business.

From what I understand, they are no longer welcome at Gullivers. See the "Gullivers" thread from last month for a lengthy discussion about this issue.

There are a lot of small African owned footwear shops in the Fortune Plaza by the 7-11 across from Gullivers.

I read not too long ago that Thailand just signed a big contract to buy a lot of Nigerian petroleum which would mean that there are Nigerian nationals here on legitimate business.

So that is why they now hang around at the street bar at the mouth of Suk soi 13. The dudes all hanging around at one table while the African hookers hang around at separate tables fishing. At least the Russian pimps have the good sense to not be visible.

Archived