Because You're White!!!

TheCorinthian

Ok, this was funny. My girlfriend says "Thai girls all love the way farang esp British/German descended farang look."

This came up at Chit Lom mall during the "Thai ballon festival." They had some clown making the kids ballon animals and he made one 3 year old a ballon sword. This kid poked his mom and his sister, then looked around, walked over to me and poked me with it before going back to beat up on sis some more.

I asked why out of everyone he picked me and she said, "Because you are white! Thai love white people, they love the way they look. Thats why all the thai put on that skin lightening junk."

Personally I thought the kid was more likely doing the "slay the white devil" more than "you're pretty" dance.

My gf talks about the white skin that Thai's like. She came back from a few days on the farm with a bit of suntan and didn't like the tan. She said that Japanese and Koreans like to tan but Thais use the whitening cream. I am usually attracted to dark.

GIRLFRIEND !!!

Corinthian! It's worse than I thought.

Only a few short months ago you were posting reviews of dodgy massage and BJ bars, and now it has come to this!

Fairly soon you'll be visiting car showrooms, looking at townhouses, and investigating fees at ABAC.

(If you don't know what ABAC is, you're still safe for a little bit longer.)

Grenades, sucicide bombers and evildoers the world over couldn't get you.

It took a small Thai girl with big eyes, a great body, pert little breasts and...

Oh anyway!

GIRLFRIEND !!!

Corinthian! It's worse than I thought.

Only a few short months ago you were posting reviews of dodgy massage and BJ bars, and now it has come to this!

Fairly soon you'll be visiting car showrooms, looking at townhouses, and investigating fees at ABAC.

(If you don't know what ABAC is, you're still safe for a little bit longer.)

Grenades, sucicide bombers and evildoers the world over couldn't get you.

It took a small Thai girl with big eyes, a great body, pert little breasts and...

Oh anyway!

hahahahaha! You guys are a trip! 55555555

It actually gets funnier than that! I met this girl who works as a hostess at a local pub. After talking for a bit and then listening to her talk to some other expats, I called her over as I was puzzled. It seemed to me that as she spoke English... her Thai accent faded to nothing and then became more US / California! A few "tests" and her English was perfect even down to idioms. (wow!)

Wouldn't you know it? Her father is US Marine. She grew up in Cali and Germany but came back to live in Thailand when her dad got a combat posting and sent the family to BKK. (She even whipped out her USMC Dependent ID card.)

So I come to BKK and start to date perhaps the only US Citizen female working in a bar on Suk that I have ever even heard of.

Back in VN War days there was a nightclub in Bangkok called the International House (or something similar). It had gals from all over the world - white, brown, black, Asian. Turned out that some of the white and black ones were US military dependents who were hooking for extra money when mom and dad weren't around.

I knew an Army doc in the early '70s who told me tales. He said it was always amusing when 13 or 14 year old GI brats would come to see him with a drippy dick. Their mother would insist they got it off a toilet seat! :angel:

p.s. I taught the daughter of a Marine here - tall shapely gal from Nong Khai. Daddy was career USMC ... and had servedin WWII!

I've run into a couple of those too. We had a girl in my division that was selling her little blond headed self to Japanese business men on Oki. They never could prove she had sex with any of them an I am not 100% sure she did. She said she was "renting" her self out as their "date." Helped that she spoke Japanese

Archived