Mermaids soi Japan

Sakai

The (in)famous soi Japan/Thaniya is home to 50-60 Japanese bars/karaoke/clubs.

Mermaids is a quite old name in the area and always had 100+ girls available.

This is more of a pickup place than not, by it I mean most Japanese customers go, pick the girl and off they go to a ST hotel.

Of course, this doesn't mean the customer can't sit with the girls, check them and then pick the one(s) he wants to go with.

All in all, the place seems to always have at least 20-30 9/10 girls with plenty others who are not ugly at all.

Prices, same as other Japanese places.

Surprisingly, I found two girls who were more fluent in English than me but of course everything is possible in Thailand, and they didn't learn their English in a gogo.

Depends on the girl.

Some girls ask and get 4K+bht LT without problems, most girls agree to 2500 ST and 3500 LT.

These prices are more or less the same among all J clubs.

Which IMO is very good value for the girl and service you get, no such things as runners, starfish and so on.

This said, most girls are not experts in the bed as many are not in the business for long, at least compared to their gogo BG sisters.

If I had to choose between a 2500 bht LT with an average soi cowboy girl and a 3500 bht LT with a 9-10 J club girl there is no hesitation.

Archived