Chiang Mai again

Encore

Chiang Mai has a dubious reputation as far as nightlife is concerned.

I recently spent some time there, and found it wasn't a total dead loss. Because I'd heard about relatively tame gogo, or niteclubs, I decided to stick to the BB of Loh Kroh. After a few bars and a few rather old and somewhat unattractive girls, who showed fairly little interest. The older ones did, but didn't really turn me on.

Then I hit on Butterfly bar, a small bar next to Cherry.

I found a gorgeous 19 year old from the North. Beautiful face with a nose that could be Indian. She was a bit shy, third day at work, never been Bf'd, never slept with falang. Normally, that would set all my alarmbells ringing, my few such experiences have ended up with mixed results, some girls total starfish, one wouldn't even open her legs.

But I spent more then an hour at the bar, bantering, giving a few drinks to the 3 girls at the table. The others were very talkative, but I wanted C, the new one. I asked her a few questions, such as have you ever been with falang? (No), have you had sex before (yes), when did you have sex first? (Last year, T BF). Have you got "Pracham Tua"? (ID card) show you are 19 (Yes).

I decided not to go as far as 'Do you smoke or do you take it up the XXXX?, because I thought she wasn't hardened enough to deal with such questions in public.

Eventually, I asked if she'd keep me company for the night. She agreed, we didn't talk price.

I was a bit nervous, after all I'm more then three times her age, it could all go to custard. But it didn't.

I paid, wanted to stop a tuktuk, but she had her own Motocy.

I love sitting on the back with a cute TG rding, wind in my hair(Well, the i mm left after today's hairdressing)

Arrived at hotel, parked the bike in the hotel garage, walked into the lobby to the lift. Guard stopped us asked for ID. She forgot ID, left it in the bike, so had to go back to the carpark, while I stood waiting looking like a dork. I don't often worry about arriving at hotel with girl, but the age difference here made me feel a bit 'standing out like sore thumb'. But when the lift arrived, a larger group had arrived, while getting in we were separated, and stood at opposite sides of the lift looking at each other. She was beautiful and looking very dignified, not at all like a BG.

In the room, separate showers. ( I usually insist on shower togetehr, want to do the washing myself, after a bad smelling experience with a BR girl, but I accepted C was shy, and she had looked and smelled clean).

Sat down a bit, put on some music, chatted, then slowly tugged at her towel, she looked a bit shy and nervous, but to my surprise relaxed soon. I spent some time stroking her upper body and face, kissing her breasts ( a bit disappointing, small and a bit saggy, but the rest of her body was beautiful, good firm ass, short trimmed bush).

Eventually put my mouth on her nipple, which made her shiver and wriggle her legs. Slowly down, my tongue following her body, eventually reaching her crotch, opening her leg and ever so slowly started going down on her.

She liked that. A lot. So much, I think it was ten minutes before I moved on. I'd had halfway through entered a finger, then two, to add to the fun, and started my "bugle" . She was howling (In a positive way, and jumping all over the place, I had to keep her hips steady not to lose mouth contact. And she came.

I moved onto and into her, slowly again, she gasped a bit, then relaxed and moved with me. After a while, I felt I'd done enough and rolled over, her cowboy style riding me. That got her going, she had the natural energy of a healthy 19 year old, a gleam in her eyes, looking down on me while she galloped away into the sunset. When I'd come, she went on for another two minutes, which was almost too much, then she fell forward onto me and purred.

We slept well, she wanted to leave early to do something, so we agreed on 7.00

I woke at 6.00, stroked her, and we had a replay. Only this time, after she'd come, I suffered from unexpected equipment failure. Well, we had hit the sangsom rather hard last night.

I'd agreed the night before when she said she didn't smoke, that was OK with me (a bad BJ is worse then none), so in the end decided that enough is enough, I had fun, no point flogging a dead horse.

She showered, dressed, had a few portraits taken, pocketed her 2K baht (My idea) with a wai, and went on her way, having given me her phone number or next time.

Worth every baht, highly recommended. (PM me if you want her name)

I really warmed to this one. I had not expected that she'd go with me, but I love this in LOS, there seems to be so much less fuss about age differences. I think in farangland, I would have been lynched by the mob in the hotel for old man cradle snatching, but here no one seems to notice.

Pity I don't go CM often. Then again, maybe just well.

She didn't get back to work until well after my early evening departure, so I had a two hour massage instead. The woman twice her (C's) age, but relaxed, good english, fun company and she proved my earlier equipment failure was a mere glitch.

Archived