Condom King - A thank you

stumpy

Just been to the excellent Dance Contest at the Doll House and I'm now the proud owner of a Body Guard T-shirt and 3 condoms.

There were 4 condoms but my young lady appreciates the concern I have shown for us both by using it.

Anyway, from now on I'll be using Body Guard every time. Durex can stick their product up their arse. It's really nice to see your sponsorship of local events.

For those who didn't make the contest Body Guard T-Shirts and samples of their fine condoms were freely distributed. Very nice gesture and much appreciated.

Thanks also to Nana Pong for their organising the event, Doll House for their hosting, the other sponsors and of course the dancing girls.

Well, hell! When is BodyGuard sponsoring the next dance event? I'll buy my own BodyGuards, but I'm interested in the date of the next contest. I don't do the Nanapong board. cool.gif" border="0

Vtom -- the next Nana Pong dance contest will be held on Nov 11 at Playskool, NEP. (8:00PM)

For now we have a loose agreeement with the Nana Pong guys to show up and distribute condoms and other give aways.

Since I am currently in New York, my wife is left with this job as well as all of the other day to day responsibilities of running the company. Anyway, I would like to cover all of the Nana Pong events, I don't want to make promises that I can't keep, but I do think that she will be able to attend this contest.

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: CondomKing ]

Archived