Hotel with carpark central Pattaya

Encore

Thanks, i'll have a look.

I am currently looking at a page where LK Royal suites is on offer for 1500 Bt. Just don't know if they got a carpark and are GF friendly. I am taking my 21 year old massage gal from jomtien there, and maybe it is a bit too fancy for her.

Ikky,

You know the Bakery on Soi Excite? directly above is SWEET DREAM HOTEL where you get a very nice 2 room suite for B600. There is a large, guarded car park behind, B50 per night.

If you insist on paying more, Acera lodge has parking.

In the morning, do you play "Reveille"?

Every time I have the right audience!

Thanks, i'll check it out nest time. I now ended up in an OK place in soi Lengkee, 750. Only my first nite's gal said teh pillows smelt lik mildew, so when I took Ms MP last nite, I brought my own. I'll try and find the name , it was OK.

Thanks Tim & BF. In the end I stayed at Opey De Place at Song Lengkee. 750 Bt, basic but AC and hotwater, clean (apart from slightly mildew smelling pillow) , GF and Parking plus pool. I prefer to spend the diference between that and 1500+ on supplementing my MP gal's income. She agrees, thought 750 was a lot. Sometimes it is nice to have the comfort, but this time all we needed was a bed and shower for the few hrs we were there.

Sometimes I like to impress the girl, this one didn't need it.

Archived