Hedonism II?

Lusty

Yes, I tried it last year with my wife. Indeed it is in Jamaica, in Negril beach next to Grand Lido Negril. It is a lot of fun but you should go there with a like-minded partner as most people do. The resort has two sides, the nude and the prude side. All day and night there are funny, sexy, erotic games where you can participate or just watch. And there are the hot tubs, which can be very "hot" after midnight. There is a toga party one night, and a PJ party (bare as you dare). Hedo is not for the prudes or for the faint hearted. Hedo II is older but more fun than the newer Hedo III. If you are thinking about sanuk, forget it. There are extremely few single women. However, if your partner are equally interested in, Hedo can give you an unforgettable experience. You should educate your partner what is Hedo about. I regretted to tell everything to my wife, I was afraid that she would not go. On the very first day she wanted to come back home, she was so angry at me because of what she saw. There was a wet T-shirt contest going on at our arrival but the T-shirt did not stay on the body very long. We stayed and she started to enjoy herself. Back home she enjoyed to tell our friends who were really shocked: you went to Hedo?

Hunnia

• 2 weeks later...

I have been to Negril several times (8). I have been to thailand once for three months.

Hedonism is a resort and it's okay, but it's all tourists. The Negril nightscene is full of beach clubs and sexy island women. There is no lack of sanuk with the Jamaican women. They are gorgeous, they are everywhere, they are yours for the taking; however, the hustle surrounding them is of the hardest hitting and nonstop stuff.

The Thai tuk-tuk drivers that sit on sukumvit soi 7 would get torn to shreds in Jamaica.

Once you start a negotiation with anyone in Jamaica the whole village seems to think that they should be in your pocket for a little sumthin'. I was nervous about Thailand on my first visit and cambodia as well. All in all I still like Jamaica, it's a beautiful island, but I prefer Thailand.

culturecypher

Guest lazyphil

.....''but I prefer Thailand''

------------------------

------------------------

I like the sound of that!!

Thailand is much better than Hedonism. Jamacia Cab drivers are far worse than NYC Cab Drivers.

Hedonism for a all inclusive club was not even that great. Got sick of that piss beer Red Stripe ....

Phuket is much better but a longer ride from NYC. Wouldnt go back to Jamacia.. Perfer VEGAS. Sin City with sun and gambling anyday.

• 2 weeks later...

been to both LOS and JAH a few times ... spent total of about 2 months in LOS, and about 1 month at HEDO ... (different trips) ...

DO NOT go to Hedo alone ... it would suck ... it's for VERY open-minded couples ... the more open, the better ...

but if it's tons of lovely young women you want ... stick to LOS

i DO want to go back to Hedo 3 ... it's brand new (maybe 2 years) ... and an amazing design ... glass bottom nude hot tub on the roof of the disco with a water slide that runs from up there thru the disco into the pool below ...

check out http://www.superclubs.com

Archived