Golf Shop w/ Driving Range

manaomaiminam

Looking for a high end golf shop, with good selection, where you can hit/try some demo clubs before buying. I know the shops in the Emporium/Paragon/etc. and some of them have mats and nets and they put tape on the club and let you hit in that environment. What I am looking for is a shop which has an associated driving range and where you can try the clubs out first. Are there any shops/clubs/etc. which fit this description?

Jeez, I must be blind. I have an apartment up in that area. Where is it as I am going to from Ekkamai to Phra Kanong? Left or right hand side of Sukhimvit? (I guess I would think right) Is it before or after the large school on right hand side (my GF's son goes there)? Thanks, may be just what I am looking for.

If you're traveling from Phra Kanong to Ekkamai on the skytrain it is visible in-between the two stops. I believe that is the one dddave is talking about. 2 levels of hitting mats it appears. Never been there but might be a nice way to waste an hour or so, especially if they serve adult cocktails.

Found a bit of info on it here

Archived