Thai H1N1 Toll now 160

FreeTime

The number of actual deaths from H1N1 is small relative to other causes of death, but the number of infections is large. I suppose the vaccine is mostly to prevent a few days downtime. I seem to recall reading elsewhere that many of those dying have a weakened immune system to begin with.

Anybody have plans to take vaccine if/when available in Thailand, or wherever you happen to be?

The vaccine is being tested now on hundreds of people to see if it is safe, effective and whether you need 1 or 2 doses. Here in the UK, it will only be recommended for people who have serious underlying health conditions such as asthma and diabetes. I have diabetes so I will get a free vaccination as soon as I can.

This vaccine is a killer! They show the label of the vaccine on this site!!!

...According to a number of researchers, thimerosal is responsible for a dramatic increase in autism and other neurological disorders. There is also a link between thimerosal and speech delays, attention-deficit disorder, hyperactivity and autism. The Institute of Medicine conducted a study on thimerosal and concluded that the link between thimerosal and neurodevelopmental disorders was biologically plausible and called for the removal of thimerosal to “reduce mercury exposure of infants and children as much as possible.â€Â...

http://www.infowars.com/evidence-of-thimerosal-h1n1-virus-in-seasonal-vaccination/

Mercury is used as a preservative only in the multi-dose vaccines. Single use doses are used for flu jabs in the UK. The link between the MMR vaccine causing autism in children has been disproved. You may have a conspiracy theory for every modern medicine but I don't have time to discredit every link you post.

No need to discredit. Just think, why.

Like the big pharma are not going to make BILLIONS off this vaccine?

How do they already have the vaccine when it takes many months to make a real, effective vaccine?

When does a conspiracy theory or any theory become fact, how much proof does it take? The "average" person accepts whatever hogwash the gov spills out...where are the think people...YMMV or in LOS, UTY (Up To You).

Archived