The Eastern Europeans are ok!

Lusty

I shagged a bottle-blonde Polish nurse in Bristol, :up: the only night I've ever stayed in that lovely city of tradition and grandeur, long before its lively docks area was modernised. I was visiting my mohican-punk mate Jim ‘Wheeler’ Robertson, :drunk: who was studying Biochemistry at Bristol Uni till he got kicked out for dealing speed :hippie: and ended up at Huddersfield Poly :o then got turfed out of there for setting fire to a car :drunk: and ended up working as a roadie for Placebo. :bangit:

We had some strong magic mushrooms :yikes: and staggered to some reggae club. :drunk: 8 pints of scrumpy later, this Polish bird appeared out of nowhere and picked me up. :p Literally. :o Dragged me out of the place and into a taxi. :hubba:

It's true what they say about nurses being angels. She was f*cking gorgeous, I remember, looked like that Bridget Jones bird Renee Zwelliger during one of her infrequent not-fat interludes. She lived in this massive posh house, all on her own. It had one of those baths with legs i.e. separate from the deck and wall, with gold taps. :hmmm: Shit, I'd completely forgotten about her. I used to have loads of wanks thinking about that night. :relieved: I can't remember her name now: something Polish, Krysta or some shite. She had jet black pubes and a bit of a tasche, like. :nono: Lovely knockers though, and a fanny like a tight bucket of axle grease. :applause:

It's true what they say about nurses being angels. :bow:

jack :help:

Archived